The goal of the SSVF Program is to promote housing stability among very low-income Veteran Families who reside in or are transitioning to permanent housing.
To become a participant under the SSVF Program, the following conditions must be met:
- A member of a “Veteran family” in which the head of the household, or the spouse of the head of household, is a Veteran
- Very low-income: Household income does not exceed 50% of area median income.
- Must be VA eligible.
- Outreach Services
- Case Management Services
- Assistance in Obtaining VA Benefits
- Assistance in Obtaining and Coordinating Other Public Benefits Available in the Grantee’s Area or Community
- Housing and Financial Stability Plans
- Assistance with Housing Search
- Temporary Financial Assistance (Time-limited payment for rent, security deposits, and transportation)
We serve the Greater Boston area including Suffolk, Norfolk, Middlesex, Essex, and Bristol Counties.
For more information call Marta Budu-Arthur at 617-371-1706 or email@example.com.
A CARF Three-Year Accreditation was awarded to NECHV for its SSVF Program.