Other Ways to Give
Shopping for NECHV
Make a difference every time you shop online!
You shop, you save, and earn donations that the company automatically donates to NECHV for you! It’s easy to support NECHV automatically by shopping online when you use any of the following simple options on your phone, desktop, or iPad.
This is a simple and automatic way to support NECHV. By shopping at smile.amazon.com, you get the exact same experience as you would Amazon.com, with the bonus of knowing that Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase to support NECHV.
By clicking through Ziggedy, you earn donations for NECHV from your purchase. Ziggedy allows you to shop on many different e-commerce sites, including Gilt, popular e-retailers, and even service providers such as H&R Block. There’s always something new!
When you shop through www.igive.com or add the iGive app or link to your device, iGive will keep track of all the times you shop at participating stores, and donate a percentage to NECHV for you.
Gift cards are a simple and thoughtful way to make sure Veterans are able to get everything they need, whether they are staying at the Center or living out in the community. To donate gift cards, please email CJ Beck, Philanthropic Officer of Community Engagement. In your email, please include your full name, phone number or email address, organization if applicable, and mailing address. Please also include the number of gift cards you would like to donate, and the types of cards you are interested in donating.
The following types of cards are the most useful and often requested by Veterans:
- Major pharmacies like CVS or Walgreens
- Supermarkets, such as Roche Bros., Stop and Shop, or Star Market
- Major retailers like TJ Maxx/Marshall’s/Home Goods, Target, or Macy’s
- MBTA Charlie Cards pre-loaded with a cash value (cards are given out as needed, so please no weekly or monthly passes)
- Fast food or entertainment gift cards, such as Dunkin’ Donuts, McDonald’s, Burger King, Five Guys, or AMC movie theater passes