Massachusetts Veteran Connect
Massachusetts Veteran Connect is one of the New England Center and Home for Veterans’ (NECHV) newest programs. This program, funded through the Massachusetts Department of Veterans’ Services, is intended to fill a gap in Veteran services in Eastern Massachusetts.
- Housing and Stabilization Support
- Transportation Assistance
- Food Assistance
- Case Management
- Health Navigation
- Housing Related-Financial Assistance
Please note, financial assistance is assessed on a case by case basis and is not guaranteed
- Veterans under any discharge
- Veterans residing across Eastern Massachusetts
Other Eligibility Criteria may be applied and a Veteran may be referred to other programs that may be better suited to fill the Veteran’s needs.
To refer a Veteran to any of these programs, please complete this MVC referral form