Organize Your Own Fundraising Event
Hosting your own event or fundraiser is a great way to have fun with family and friends while supporting the programs and services we offer to Veterans!
What kind of help can I expect from NECHV?
- Our staff is available by phone and email to answer your questions and give you advice that will help you plan a successful event!
- We can provide you with informational materials to help you tell others about the Center. You can request these when you fill out your event application.
- In some cases, particularly for very large public events, NECHV can promote your event on our social media channels.
NECHV receives many requests throughout the year from generous parties volunteering to host fundraising events. Due to our limited resources, we must carefully consider our level of involvement with these events. We require at least 30 days advance notice for any event so that we may give you proper recognition, make sure your expectations are met, and provide promotional support. Keep in mind that you may need more time to plan your event – it’s always better to start sooner rather than later!
Where do I begin?
- Fill out our Third Party Fundraising Application.
- Plan your event with help from our Fundraiser Ideas.
- Review our Guidelines and Policies and Charitable Tax Receipting Information.
- Download and print our Donor Information Sheet to keep track of your donations.